Sunday, December 18, 2011

OH DEAR

Well, tick tick goes the clock is counting down to HOLY SHIT, Ms. Dirty's supper. Learn more http://www.graveyarddirt.com/ If youve been in a hole and not heard its Holy Supper time. Now I am doing this, however, there are a few tiny minor complications to my plan.
1 All the rest of the family are Christians and every time I try to bring up anything my mother just mutters about us NOT having a witch in the family.
SOOOOOOOOO I'm thinking she suspects don't know why maybe the altars in my house gave it away Hmmm Oh well Spy I am not just scared shitless of my mom dad could care less knows and says just let ur mother go sister is same as mum. Oh well sigh
How to do this without them knowing we are doing this. HMMMM
That's right Ladies and germs this notnot a witch is going ninja on their asses.
Step One Oh Mum why dont I cook Christmas dinner
Step Two U know sundays a very inconvenient day to have a big supper why dont we have it on Thursday.
TO witch she replied why and I said because.
I know not the strongest argument. But, this isss the time for peace not mothers having heart attacks. Sooooo I'm now cooking New Years Day Oh yes didnt see my abysmal failure coming did u. Oh well but its even better!!! You know why because we are a superstitious bunch Have to Have Cabbage=money and black eyed peas = luck.   HEHEHE  Soooooooo
Thats taken care Now I have also convinced them to do this old school, to honor our ancestors!!! Im so good   Oh yes we are doing all of the old family recipes Cabbage Rolls, Black Eyed Peas, Jello mold thingy, German Chocolate Cake, Tea cakes, Ham and Baklava (Mom says but we're not Greek and I said prove it) ohhhhh and bread homemade of course!!!! And mulled apple cider.
Now Im a good cook but Ive never made any of this shite before.  LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Ninja Rabbit says good nite

1 comment:

  1. Most of my family doesn't know about my folk magic doing. I do have an alter started, it's semi permanent and well I live a long way off from relatives that don't drive to visit us. But my beliefs are that I'm not pagan or wiccan, I"m a methodist and incorporate my folk magic in with my beliefs. I say this because I don't know which direction your taking, but if it's pagan you ultimately should be true to yourself, but if she will cause trouble tell her it's folk magic and leave it at that until she gets used to it maybe? I dunno just a thought...(don't take me wrong, I"m not a Jesus freak by anymeans at all!!) I soaked basil in water for 3 days(your supposed to strain it but I didn't, and I prayed over it once a day.) I then sprinkled it all in front of the door step to bring blessings, maybe that will help along with some salt in front of your door. Or try a potporri (easy way to explain that away lol) with peace herbs? Or try dressing a candle maybe with a very small pinch of peace/blessing herbs and start burning it an hour before they get there...or try dressing the doorway with their names as intent for blessings, lots of sneaky ways to help ease the tensions!

    ReplyDelete