Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello befuddled here

Hello well I have been trying to get my life in order (Giggle cough choke). Its not easy, see I was hit by a car last year insert life plan blowing up in my face, when I lost most of the use in my right arm. I was a professional musician at this point. What follows is a period of depression WHY ME..... WHAT THE HELL DO I DO, and not answering the phone because they were scary numbers and they did NOT want to sell me things and they were pretty angry.
So life had pretty much gotten bad, and my sticking my head in the ground screaming for people to leave me the F alone was oddly not working. SOOOOO. I cried. This also did not work. Funny I know I had put a lot of stock in the crying plan but nothing nodda. So crap. I guess I was going to have to do something. I hated leaving the house I thought people were starring, going see look she can only use one hand. Turns out I was only partly right:)
So I found a job which was step one now its only part time and Step two called some of the mean men back and made very nice deals that said I will give u a LITTLE if you will leave me the H alone. Im also cleaning my house I know totally novel idea there.
Ive also going to try and go back to school if I can scrape up the brain cells for it:)
Who knows Hopefully 2012 will be a MUCH better year. OH and by the way I'm a witch TATA

1 comment:

  1. You don't sound all that befuddled to me!

    I'm sorry about your life-changing injury, and can't imagine quite what that's like. Kudos to you for pulling yourself up and forward, and I hope your momentum holds while you rebuild!

    :) Amber, aka PixiesPocket on twitter.

    ReplyDelete